Total Options education has been designed to give investors and traders the tools and knowledge needed to profit from all market conditions.
Participants require no prior knowledge of options to participate in our option education.
The Option education gives investors an insight into how a trader thinks and a better understanding of how to identify trade opportunities and how to implement option strategies.
Included in the education are money management skills, technical analysis skills, trade management and exit strategies.
Our students will learn to trade directional and non-directional strategies, volatility strategies and portfolio strategies.
Option Education eBooks
To access Total Options eBooks, Please fill out the form below:
Each seminar will have a strong emphasis on practical application of each option strategy. The seminars will focus on the following areas:
- The psychology
• The thinking behind a trading strategy.
- The strategy
- Trade Example
• Past trade recommendations
- Finding Trades
- Identifying volatility
- What strategy suits the volatility of the market
• Time Decay
- How time decay affects the strategy
- How the deltas affect the trade and can be used to your advantage.
• Technical Analysis
- Learn the technical analysis tools that help identify trade opportunities.
- Trade Analysis
• How to analyse a trade idea to reduce losing trades.
• Check list before entering that type of trade.
- Placing Orders
• What to say to your broker.
- Monitoring Trades
• How to monitor and exit the trade.
- Strategy Risks
• Be aware of the risks and how to avoid them.
- Summary Table
• A summary of the strategy.
Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak wiht an associated Advisor on 07 5504 2244.