The Income Strategy at Total Options has one aim-to produce consistent monthly income for investors. The Income Strategy integrates Shares and Options.
This powerful strategy is popular and applicable to share portfolio and self-managed superannuation fund investors.
Why choose The Income Strategy?
- To potentially create a consistent monthly income
- Buy shares below market value and sell shares above market value
- Utilise dividends and income from options to increase your returns
Total Options’ Income Strategy is a simple “4-Step” Process:
- Sell Put Options – Enter into a contract to buy shares: Collect Income
- Buy Shares
- Sell Call Options – Enter into a contract to sell shares: Collect Income
- Sell Shares
Clients have access to a personal advisor who generates trade recommendations and manages the position throughout the duration of the trade.
The service will include:
- Detailed email of the trade recommendation, combined with phone call to discuss the trade recommendation further
- Phone call to amend or close trade
- As well as managing your trades we will also help with the money management rules to provide diversity to your investment portfolio.
For education on The Income Strategy, Total Options provides a detailed eBook that outline how the strategy works with real life trade examples.
Income Strategy eBook
To access more information on Income Strategy, please fill out the form below: