The Income Strategy incorporates shares and options; the use of options in conjunction with shares provides a powerful trading strategy for investors.
This strategy is popular with share portfolio and self managed superannuation fund (SMSF) investors.
Why trade The Income Strategy?
- Consistent monthly income
- Buy shares below market value
- Sell shares above market value
- Diversified portfolio
- Utilise dividends to increase income
The Income Strategy is a simple “4 Step” Process:
- Sell Put Options – Enter into a contract to buy shares: Receive Income
- Buy Shares
- Sell Call Options – Enter into a contract to sell shares: Receive Income
- Sell Shares
Clients have access to a personal advisor who generates trade recommendations and manages the position throughout the duration of the trade.
The service will include:
- Detailed email of the trade recommendation, combined with phone call to discuss the trade recommendation further
- Phone call to amend or close trade
- As well as managing your trades we will also help with the money management rules to provide diversity to your investment portfolio.
For education on The Income Strategy, Total Options provides a detailed eBook that outline how the strategy works with real life trade examples.
Income Strategy eBook
To access more information on Income Strategy, please fill out the form below: